“What would you say if you had just 5 minutes to give your presentation? You get 20 slides, and each slide lasts 15 seconds.”
So, a big chunk of my life is spent giving what I hope are snappy, powerful presentations…but this will be a big challenge.
22nd January is Ignite Sydney at the Shelbourne, and I am presenting “getting emotional: what digital marketers can learn from art history?”
Also there on the night will be;
- Matt Moore : Words at work – what links Flickr, mind maps, and a vengeful God?
- Jason Yip : Lean programming (the fridge vs the radiator)
- Kieran Ots : A year of failed projects (and what I learned from them)
- Pamela Fox : HTML5 vs Flex for Rich Internet Applications
- Richard Lane : Mapping the sky – Is bigger always better?
- Geoff Bowers: Setting Fire To Your Community. A tale of Japanese mummies, karmic balance and benevolent dictators
- Jeremy LeBard : Australians are a nation of readers. Why do we need Amazon?
- Daniel Boud : Web geek to shutterbug. How I swapped a keyboard for a camera
- Meitar Moscovitz : How technology influences sexual awareness (and vice versa)
- Mark Pollard : 7 things you can learn from hip-hop
The event is fully subscribed, but if you are coming along, please say hello!